Roses,,

Roses,,

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Im so late.. Wonder Woman Haul

Since  I have been ill with my Shoulders, I was not able to share with you the Goodies I got from the MAC Wonder Woman Collection.

we had to go to a couple of stores to get my treats, and it was all so worth it. The Packaging was the one things that I was not excited about, but in person they looked pretty. I specially love the Jumbo MSF.

Mighty Aphrodite Blush

 Golden Lariat MSF

Pink Power MSF

 Amazon Princess

Emancipation

 Athena's Kisses

What did you guys get ?
 Also if anyone is interested please check out my Ebay store for some Limited Edition MAC products.

http://myworld.ebay.com/seapepi/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

eBay item:MAC Wonder Woman Golden Lariat Mineralized Skin Finish (#160550331420)
eBay item:MAC Wonder Woman Pink Power Mineralized Skin Finish (#160550322901)
eBay item:MAC Wonder Woman Mighty Aphrodite Duo Blush (#160550346647)


No comments:

Post a Comment