Roses,,

Roses,,

Monday, March 14, 2011

How to Press a broken CHANEL Powder Compact


So the boy friend accidentally broke my CHANEL Powder =(... and I was not about to throw $50 in the trash. I placed it in a little bag and I took a chance at saving it. I was not sure if it was going to work since the finish is different , it's a matte reflecting powder and was afraid the alcohol was going to ruin it. Still I decided to give it a shot and it worked, I was not able to record the mixing part because I am working with Limitations on my hands , but it worked never the less. So if this happens to any of you, try this out.
Also i just tried it and seems to be Ok, it still needs to dry some more, Since I used a 50% alcohol , it's what my mom had and I didnt want too strong of an alcohol also.

No comments:

Post a Comment