Roses,,

Roses,,

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dreamer and Flowers of the Field

Ever since I can remember I always was a day dreamer and I have this amazing imagination. When I dream I dream in color and it feels real. And I don't have to be asleep to dream. What I realized lately is that I have been so busy working and being responsible that  I have stopped dreaming. That to me is the equivalent to death. If my ideas and dreams are not manifesting because I am too consumed with work, bills etc.. etc, that is not a good things and no wonder I am sick. When we are children even school lets us out for recess time to play. As we mature we find hobbies and fun things to do, But when we become adults we allow work,a bills and money consume our every moment and stop having time for us. No wonder we ache and our bodies give up on us. We were meant to be social animals, that is why we have families. But most of us spend more time at work than at home with our families.


We focus on materialistic things that we can't take with us when we die, and we loose track of the important things, like family and fun.


I am so happy I am able to type, I was missing putting my thoughts down. But I am using wrist supports and for someone who uses her hands to create that is the hardest thing to accept. I am limited as to the amount of time I am able to use my hands. I have to constantly give them a break or else the pain worsens. Which means I am not able to fully do what I love, like painting, drawing, photography, blogging, writing , holding a book, crafts, making my bows or beads. 


See where worrying about bills and work got me, I pray that I fully heal, but i am also aware that it might not that I might have to wear these constraints for ever. However I am grateful to gain some use of my hands even if its limited.


So take care of yourselves and take a recess  every day, move, dance, laugh, live, play, love, breath do what GOD created to to do..be sociable and get out and smell the flowers. Work is work and it will always be there, bills will never seize to exist, but health and joy are things that we throw away too easily.


Keep this in mind even GOD tells us not to worry, but to trust in him and he will take care of our needs. 


Read Mathew 6, but specially Mathew 6:25 and on.


 25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[e]?
   28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

So take some time for you and enjoy your day, Praise the Lord for what you have and for the days of life he has provided. I thank him for letting me have all this time to rest, I worked non stop for 8 years no vacation and no rest. Finally my body said enough and now I am here re cooperating from my self inflicted pain. Learn from me don't do this to yourself.
xoxox Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment