Roses,,

Roses,,

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hola.. Mon Cherie

Priceless Poster Movie Mexican 11x17 Audrey Tautou Gad Elmaleh Vernon DobtcheffGreetings..Hope you are all having a great day and week, So I am back to work. No I am not fully healed , I feel discomfort and pain , but not to the same intensity as before. So the Doctor said .. Back to work.. I pray that I get better and that I don't get worst.

One thing I am happy I get to see my friends and I really need to feel like I do some work. I am not one of those who likes to linger and let time pass. Anyways I am back and I am slowly getting the feel of things. So I get home super tired and have no time to update my blog. Like yesterday I had some dinner and off to slumber land I went. Slept trhu the whole night.  I have been focusing on reading my bible and studying it. I have cut myself off from Netflix, because it was consuming too much of my time.

AmelieLike I mentioned before I was going to give you a list of all the Foreign Movies I had the pleasure of viewing on my many days off. Let me first say that I love Audrey Tautou, she has so many wonderful witty movies.

I saw Amelie of course and many of you might know about that one. But she has a variety of great films.



If you like mind benders let me recommend " He loves me, HE Loves me Not,He Loves Me He Loves Me Not [VHS].
 If you like Romance and devotion please look at " A very Long Engagement  A Very Long Engagement (English Subtitled)
If you like fun and shameless check out " Priceless"  Priceless [Blu-ray].

If you like Amelie , you will also like  "Happenstance" Happenstance.
Hope you get to see some of these films and let me know if you like them.

xoxoox Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment