Roses,,

Roses,,

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Appreciated!! and Be of Good Spirit

Flowers by 1800Flowers - 1-800-Flowers Cupcake In Bloom
Hello every one, I hope your week is winding down to be a good one. I am grateful that I can going strong and Thankful for what I have.  I went to Church on Tuesday and I will share with you the blessing that I received. The Word that was captured in my heart was  "Be of Good Spirit" , what does that mean to me, well My pastor said it best, he said No matter how hard your life is and no matter what situation you are going through, keep your Spirit High and Your Faith will help you overcome. But if your Spirit is down , you won't even have energy to use your faith and your problems will conquer you. SO I tel you " BE of Good Spirit and have Faith God will bless you and solve your needs. =)

This week my work is celebrating Staff Appreciation week " We are the Icing on their Cake " =D,and we are being showered with sweets.

Monday Short Bread Cookies, with yummy Icing

Kendon Candies 12 Unicorn Pop Multi Color Lollipop, 2-Ounce Units (Pack of 72)

Tuesday A Yummy Colorful Unicorn Candy


Wednesday a Yummy Lunch and the tables were decorated with pastels tablecloths and candy all around and a Flower Cupcake in the center  and for Dessert Sprinkles Cupcakes (I got my Favorite Strawberry)

Thursday : I just came back from our treat of the day  "Ice Cream "

Hope you are all also having a sweet week.. blessing to you and your loved ones..
xoxox Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment