Roses,,

Roses,,

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 12 of Journey and Happy Friday

Good Afternoon

 I hope you all are having a great Friday... just a couple of hours to go and weekend here we come, =)
Update I have been  stretching my body every day so that my shoulder heels properly, I tell you it is hard and hurts a great deal , but I am determined to gain my strength back. I am on day 12th of My Daniel Fast and I am holding on, I am enjoying my time to reflect and enjoying the books that I have been feasting on.

Also Bishop has provided  the word to meditate on today
Meditation for the 12th day:


Romans 5:5
… Because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit ...

When I did not know God I was a mess and when I finally opened my heart to him and asked him, actually I begged him to come in , everything changed in me. I am not telling you that my life turned to a bed of roses and rainbows and butterflies, it didn't but in my mind and heart I knew that No matter how bad it got I Was NO LONGER ALONE, and I had someone next  to me to help me overcome the difficulties of life.  So I am one of those individuals that if I see someone suffering I feel inclined to tell them about the greatness of Jesus, Unfortunately not every one is ready to let him in. Some people wait too long and suffer so much and others let him in only for a little while just enough to solve a problem and once he helps them they forget about him and turn their backs to him. I feel really sad for those types of individuals, they don't know how valuable they are to God , if they only knew they wouldn't suffer so much. Well that's all I have for now on my fast.

On a second note my Birthday is in 1 month and 2 days....YEAHHHH =D..and every year I look for a Special gift to buy for myself.  This morning I was speaking to my friend from work and she has been telling me so much about her kindle and I realized that with my damage shoulders I can't lug around heavy bags, and even the thinnest book and smallest bible makes my bag to heavy so I had been holding off, because I love books the actual book and I love the smell of old books, but if I plan on reading and not have to carry heavy things, I will need to go electronic .
Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology

and Every Year I look for a good gift to give to myself and for this year, I think it will be a Kindle, If any of you have one please share your thought s with me and leave a comment, let me know the positives and if there are any negatives, Please let me know also.


I have to go now.. have a great Friday and May the Lord bless you all ...




No comments:

Post a Comment