Roses,,

Roses,,

Sunday, April 3, 2011

7th Day of my Journey

Greetings and may you all have a blessed week, I am on day 7th of my Fast and It was hard for a couple of days.. I had written this long entry explaining everything.. but It accidentally got deleted.. anyways.. I will leave you with the important points


Fast: Day 7 and will keep going.. not so easy.. I was addicted to Internet and netflix.. =) but I am doing it.


Family:  I spent the weekend with my nephews and I took them to see HOP, I had promised to do so before my No Internet, TV, Music Fast and I had to keep my promise, plus we spend quality time with each other and that's important to God. Loved the movie its a must see =D, I love the baby bunny , he reminds me of my nephew and the Pink Beret girl bunnies are just like my niece. 


And today we went to 7 am church service  to Thank God for everything so that sacrifice makes up for the movie, and it was a sacrifice to get 2 kids up at 6 am to go to church, but they Love it so it was worth it.  After service we had a picnic in our front yard and we had a blast.


Also I truly believe that blessings are coming our way, my church has churches all around the world and we are all in the same faith with this fast. So I know God will send and bless us with the Holy Spirit. It is written in his word that when 2 are in agreement here on earth, it will be agreed on in heaven .


Mathew 18:19
Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth, concerning any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by my Father who is in heaven.




May you all have a blessed week and enjoy your time with loved ones.. yesterday is History, Today has gone by, but tomorrow is Promised to no one..


take to enjoy life and its wonders and to smell the flowers


xoxox liz

No comments:

Post a Comment