Roses,,

Roses,,

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day and WOWOOOO.. My Bday is Tomorrow

Hello =)  I am so so sorry I have been out for a couple of days, I got the Flu and I am dealing with the pain on my neck and shoulders. Please keep me in your prayers.

I just wanted to take the time to Wish all the mommies in the World a Happy Belated Mothers Day. 
And I super excited.. tomorrow is my Birthday and I hope God Blessed me with a very Super Duper Awesome Day and most importantly with a Super Blessed Year.

I am still sick with the Flu and I am super Tired so tomorrow I am still going to be feeling under the weather, but I plan to enjoy myself.

I have so many things to Blog about from the Royal wedding to Bin Laden to my awesome visit to the Ronald Reagan Library. I just need to get some energy and I promise to tell you all about my last couple of days.

Also I forgot to Mention my Niece will also be celebrating her Birthday ... Yes she was born on the exact same day!!!! so I have to share LOL according to her we are twins.. =D so Happy Birthdsay Becks, I love you lots!! May God bless you always and may he shower you with blessings beyond your imagination.


Happy Birthday Mamas.. xooxox

No comments:

Post a Comment