Roses,,

Roses,,

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 11 of Journey =D...April 17 here I come!!

Reflections for the 11th day


Hebrews 6:4-6
It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance...

Greetings my friends.. Hope your week is winding down to be a good one. As for me guess what.. Rain is back to LA LA Land.  The Picture above is of a Cove 30 minutes away from where I live, It is a beautiful place to go and spend some time with the Lord or Yourself and just think. And it's also a good place to spend some time with your loved one and kids.. there are so many things to see and enjoy. You are able to see Starfishes and sea urchins and giant sea snails..Like I said this is my Favorite place to go and this summer I will take my nephews to this beautiful place.

 I am on day 11th and  I am doing ok.. I love feeling confident and proud to be sticking to the No netflix and Tv fast.  Once I am done with my days , I will make sure I don't go back to my addiction.. and waste all that time.

PS. I just placed an Order for my MAC Cute Quad and Giggly Blush and  the Ice Cream Cake nail Polish.. I am so excited.. I order them from Macy's strangely they are not on the MAC Website.

gotta go for now.. may you all have a blessed day and if you are in LA.. Drive safe and enjoy the rain =D

No comments:

Post a Comment