Roses,,

Roses,,

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yum Yum Bento

So I have been looking into BENTO and I am obsessed with Learning how to create these adorable creations. I work in one of the most expensive cities in Los Angeles, So you can only imagine how much we spend in food alone.. it is not good. For example breakfast will run you about $7.95 not including a drink.. with a drink we add another $1.95.

So even before we start work I have already spent $10 and I still have lunch to go , So I can not afford to spend $20 a day for food multiply that by 5 days, it is a Whooping $100 and now multiply that by 4 weeks.. $400 buckaroos a month.. on Fast food. So I am looking at for alternatives and I am so liking BENTO Boxes. Kotobuki 280-129 2-Tiered Bento Box, Panda Face See this adorable Panda 
and OMG!!!  look at this one I Love Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty Bento Box W/Strap




Yum-Yum Bento Box: Fresh Recipes for Adorable Lunches


So I  am going to get this book and I will see what adorable and healthy food I can create for myself and save those $400 a month.


Also I am going to post my MAC Quite Cute Collection Haul Yeah!!! I am so Excited.. and Yes I am still of Netflix. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment