Roses,,

Roses,,

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

9th Day of My Journey

Hello my friends =D.. Hope you are all having a good week. I just wanted to stop and say Hello and wish you all a very blessed week.. Hope your weather is as good as mine. This is where I am headed on the next sunny and Free day.We are finally having good weather in LA and I feel like I need some fun in the sun.

I am feeling a bit better and my arm is giving me a little pain but compared to January it is better.
Also I am in day 9th of my fast and I can tell you I am ok without Netflix.. and I was never a TV addict so that isn't problem. I am enjoying a book titled "In God's Footsteps" and I am learning so much more about JC and the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.

My mother is also in the same Spirit and she used to watch a soap opera with my dad in the night and it's funny because Dad tell her. you don't want to watch it with me any more.. =D He doesn't know what she is doing, so she has to go to bed early to avoid the temptation.


Todays Verse to reflect upon is:

Reflections for the 9th day of the Daniel Fast:

And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Romans 8:9


See why I am so deternined to do this, Jesus to me is very important, for a long time I was in darkness and alone and  Jesus was the one who answered My Call for Help and that's why I owe him my everything. If it wasn't for his grace , I would not exist and I don't ever want to go back to where he took me out of, So I am determined to belong to him, because with out him and his grace I am nothing.
 

xoxoxo Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment