Roses,,

Roses,,

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MAC Quite Cute Collection for Spring 2011

Now I can only do work related and important internet things such as updating this blog =) and tell you about the MAC Cute Collection. all the Products look amazing, yes I know.. how can I go from Speaking about God to this, well GOD made me in his image and put the desires in my heart and he wants us all to be happy and beautiful from the outside , but most importantly from the inside.

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well

Proverbs 3:15-18 

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her; those who hold her fast are called blessed.



So I am excited to see these colors, and just in time for Easter , these can be great Easter Basket gifts. I would love to get one of those baskets.. =D... good Idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment