Roses,,

Roses,,

Monday, April 18, 2011

MAC Quite Cute Collection Haul

Happy Monday  I went to my Dr. Appointment and as always He keeps telling me to stretch like if that's going to make the pain go away.. I have been experiencing the pain like before and I wasn't able to sleep becuse itis begining to hurt inthe night, but Oh Well Have to do as he says and see what happens.

Now comes the fun stuff I am going to share with you guys my Pictures of My MAC Quite Cute Collection.

I love it and went and almost bought everything. As you can see it is adorable and filled with Pinks and Pastels. I didn't get 4 items, but I am considering getting some of them, just to have the whole collection, but I afraid I might not find them anymore. So Here are the Pictures of all my Goodies, and I purchased all of them with my money.. sort of an early B-day gift to myself  =D


This is the Sakura Mineralized Blush, I love it, specially the little heart in the center, to me it looks like it is packed with Pink Pearl Pigment


and I also purchased  a second blush in the color  Giggly described as a Light pink with pearly plum heart its a (Frost) and  (Limited Edition)


I was not going to, but I ended up purchasing the Cutie Eyeshadow Quad , the colors are described as

Moshi! Moshi! Pale white green gold (Frost) (Limited Edition)

Goody Goody Gum Drop Light white pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)

Boycrazy Pale lavender with silver pearl pigments (Lustre) (Limited Edition)

Azuki Bean Mid-tone violet (Frost) (Limited Edition)


And the Lipsticks.. I adore the colors I purchased three of the four  Listicks

Candy Yum-Yum Neon pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
Play Time Intense violet (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
Saint Germain Pastel pink (Amplified) (Permanent)



My Favorite is Candy Yum - Yum it is this Neon Pink.. LOVE IT!!



and I bought 2 of the Nail Polishes in the color
Ice Cream Cake Creamy blue pink (Cream) (Limited Edition) and
1 of the Little Girl Type Creamy pale lavender (Cream) (Limited Edition)  but that one still hasn't arrived.





This is how Ice Crean Cake looks, I have Revlon's Star Nail polish As a Top Coat, it is a clear nailpolish with purple and silver glitter. So Cute!


And I also bought three of the 4 Plushglasses

I ♥ U - A Creamy mid-tone purple (Limited Edition)
Fashion Fanatic - A Creamy pale pink (Limited Edition)
Girl ♥ Boy - A Bright light blue pink (Limited Edition) - Favorite







I was waiting for this collection since I heard of it a while back, Also I almost missed it, But I made a quick Dash and Stopped by Bloomingdales near my work and got my little hands on these babies.  Let me know if any of you purchased the other Blush and the mint nail polish, as well as the light lavender lipstick, I would like ot see how they look.
So Hope you all have a great week and enjoy HOLY WEEK... I stopped by Church in the Morning for a quick prayer and letting Jesus know I reported for the day.

Be blessed xoxo Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment