Roses,,

Roses,,

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's ....


I spent my Sunday (well after church ) watching my Audrey Hepburn Marathon.. I love all her movies! and i love my bed.
Anyways I hope you all had a wonderful long.. weekend.. I had a blast.
spent some time with my significant other =) went to Dinner with him twice.. loved every minute of it and watch the Prince of Persia. Its a big deal to me because he works at night so we have hard time scheduling dates, but I am so happy that he was willing to not sleep to hang out on the weekend. means a lot because he works from 10 pm - 6 am.. staring Friday thru Tuesday so I know he is tired and wants to sleep.
Had Breakfast with Mom Sunday and Monday. Went to Mall, Mac and shopping with Rosy on Saturday . it was a great weekend spent some time with my mom and dad and slept some.
Cant wait for the next long weekend. Also Prayers got to all the People in central America who were hit by Hurricane Agatha and to those who may have lost loved ones.
gotta go break is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment