Roses,,

Roses,,

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Waiting Patiently!!

One of the hardest thing for a person is to wait patiently on JESUS.. We want things to happen over night.. and when they don't we panic.. I have to remind myself that God is in my corner. That the will of God will not take you where his grace can not Protect you!!

I asked God for somethings.. and now i must remember to be patient and to wait. God is not man to lie and when u ask him for something he will make it happen. Doubt is not from him and we must get rid of all doubt and trust that God is listening to everything we ask him for. Father I placed my all in the Altar and I asked you for a Special something.. Please Lord make the wonders of your will manifest now and do not allow ur children to suffer any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment