Roses,,

Roses,,

Friday, April 23, 2010

hello!!!

So I have been MIA for about a week.. been super busy and trying to deal with some drama in my life. Plus I have been working OT and on the weekends.. so you can imagine how tired I have been. As well as printing applications and asking myself " What am I supposed to do with my life "? If any one out there has the answer please let me know.. LOL!!!

Thought of the Today.. be happy and grateful for what you have , it can be worst..

Wish me Luck I am working on something at work and I pray that Monday I receive some great news..

Now enough with the serious stuff. last weekend I spent the day at the mall, went to SEPHORA.. can u believe I had a gift card that I received as a Xmas gift in 2008 and I had not used it.. So i used it and picked up the most adorable kabuki brush from TOKIDOKI..

Then I went with my friend Rosy to Bloomings... and MAC to get her MAC Attacked and she just became a Mac Makeup Junkie/ I tell u that is some hard work i put in..Then we went to see Clash of the Titans I love it!!

OHH Yeah and I got my new Cell I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment