Roses,,

Roses,,

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am a Rainbow Too !! Bob Marley techon Style ...



Listening to this song .. brings back sweet memory of when I used to work at MACY'S





Click here and enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwPqZ7UgsEM

Yes I used to work at Macy's and I loved everything except the pay.. I was making peanuts..( Then again I was working as a part timer).. but I was saving so much on Clothes ( Employee 20% discount) .. and on everything for my home.

And I was having so much fun.. I would see and meet new people every day.. Now I am in the Corporate world caged in a cubicle with NO WINDOWS!! makes me want to say Macy's Here I come .
Sun is shinning, the weather is sweet.. make me wanna move your dancing feet..

I'm a rainbow too
To the rescue, here I am
Want you to know, y'all, can you understand?

To the rescue, here I am
Want you to know, y'all, can you understand?
[When the mornin´ gather the rainbow, Want you to know, I'm a rainbow too]

Enjoy your day.. and make good use of your time.. Tell people that you love them and make time to enjoy the Little things that Life has to Offer.. like the Sky and the sun , the birds and just live. And always remember to call and check in on your Parents and Siblings.. sometimes they need us and we might now know.. and its a good thing for them to know that you are there.

** Picture above is one of the Perks of Living in California sweet and beautiful Oceans and views like this one**


Love XoXox.. sea

No comments:

Post a Comment