Roses,,

Roses,,

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

On Planning!!

Sitting here in front of my computer thinking.. thinking.. and wondering what the future holds. I think I need to stop worrying so much about the future and focus more on living today!!!

Its almost midnight and I am still up.. seems like my brain has its own mind and does not want me to sleep.. instead it keeps me up thinking random things.. like the FUTURE!!

something no one knows.. I might not even be here tomorrow.. and I am wasting my today worrying and planning for what may come.. or it may never come..


two weeks go or even a month ago I thought I had a plan.. and I thought it was going to work.. well as I sit here tonight.. I realize that no matter how much we try to plan, one thing is for sure the Future is never guaranteed..


well good night and may we all have a great tomorrow.. and an even better TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment