Roses,,

Roses,,

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Sunday

Just wanted to wish you all a very blessed Easter. May you enjoy the day with all your loved ones.

As I mentioned before I attend church, and boy was I impressed today.. my whole church was packed even the second floor and the balcony.. I had to sit in the far corner , not my usual center row right in the middle, under neath the nice lights and the cool air conditioning vent. Instead I was in the far right on the corner.. but the view was excellent ( we have theater seating) so it was good location.

And I did not mind.. I really loved seeing all the members and the guests. We had a replica of the Tomb of Jesus and we had the opportunity to walk through it while offering prayers for our families. I had my Niece and Nephew with me.. they love the whole experience. They know that Easter is not only about the Easter Bunny.. don't get me wrong I love chocolate, but Easter to me is not about the Fluffy Easter Bunny, it's about Jesus and the Love he has for us.

Also Here in LA.. we had a sudden shake.. there was a 6.9 earthquake in Baja California may every one there be safe .. so that ruffled my Dad's Feathers.. I don't blame him.. Dad suffered a stroke in 2004 and he has his left side asleep.. so things like earthquakes worry him a bit since he is limited in mobility.. but I keep telling him he is safer inside our house than outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment