Roses,,

Roses,,

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Obachans Garden... must see

I am watching this Movie called Obachas Garden please copy this on your web browser and go see it.. very interesting story.


http://www.nfb.ca/film/obachans_garden

It is a really good movie based on a true story.
The Story of a Great grandmother who lost her family in Japan 
due to an Earthquake and the Dropping of the Bomb. 
And how that affected her life.
It makes me realize how blessed I am.
And it reminds me how different the lives of women were in the past.
I can't help but be so grateful that I am living in this time.
More importantly it makes me appreciate the women who came
before all of us. They had some hard choices and live 
through some very difficult times. But they managed to survive, that is character.


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really intresting story, I would definitely check that out..
    And so true, I completely agree with you, the women that came before us had to go through difficult times..it always good to be thankful for the time we live in and the lives we have..
    Great post and thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you will like the story.. a bit sad but that how life really is sometimes

    ReplyDelete