Roses,,

Roses,,

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Sunday!



Happy Sunday!!! Went to church and now I feel revived =)
Today I am going to share with you some of my make up collection. I got these pallets from coastal scents.. except the Neutral Pallet I got that one from a seller on E-bay that sells all the same stuff that coastal scents. The Prices are almost the same so I buy from coastal scents because they are based in the US and I think that will make them more accountable for their products.



I have both the 88 shimmer palette and the 88 reg. color palette









I am so excited to share this with you guys.. see I am a Tomboy who loves pink and make up , but I don't have that many female friends to share things with. Except Gris, but I only see her at work =( and no time to play and my Friends from the Youth Group at church, but like I said I work and went to school so did not have that much time to socialize .

No comments:

Post a Comment