Roses,,

Roses,,

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Perfect! Someday!!

8 years ago I was blessed to meet a special person, we have gone Through ups and downs, good times and bad ones.

But this month marks our 8 year Anniversary, we have known each other and have been in each others life for 8 years.

At the beginning  we were strangers and I was weary of him and I was very cautious.

But he came along...with his baby blue button down shirt and his little black glasses, sketch book always in hand and a Sony Ericson cell phone one the other. He walked into my life offering LOVE but I was too Blind to see. He brought Care into my life, but I was too selfish to appreciate he wore his heart on his sleeve and I was so mean that I stepped on it.

But even though I was so blind and mean, he also brought patience, into my life, and he waited... he waited and waited and waited  until I had vomited all the negative things that were in my heart and finally the day came when I finally had room for something new.

In came the smiles, the deep glances, the nervousness, the sweets letters, the cute notes.  The surprise brown bags filled with Yogurt, Granola Bars, Bananas and Orange Juice and a the most adorable notes that said
"Here Liz take a break.. you haven't had breakfast" =)

In came the many nights filled with conversation, and long walk in the moon light, In came lunches and dinners at fast food restaurants that felt cosmic and exotic. In came the days of getting to know you minutes felt like hours and hours like days... but the days felt like seconds. In came the yearning of wanting more to hear more to see more to touch more, to learn more.

In came the sweet touches and the sweet kisses.. In came LOVE.. slowly it crept on me.. with out me Noticing, I was filled and consumed by it. I was now a Prisoner of Love and I was not ready for it.  I was afraid ... Doubt came in.. problems arouse.. distance, pain, lonely days came and those days were the worst days of my life. I was now in pain, trying to protect myself from Loves pain I had inflicted upon my person... a worst type of Pain! The Pain of A heart Longing for Love,  a Heart longing for that person who sets it on fire.

Through family problems,through Financial Problems  to Personal Issues...  and Forgiveness we have come a long way. And through the years I learned one thing LOVE is LOVE and there is no explanation you either accept it or let it go. I tried to let it go but I finally realized that together we are strong and with out each other I fall apart. I can honestly say that If you love something Let it go... if its yours it will come back. If it doesn't it was never yours to begin with.

I learned that if we stand together we are strong and that instead of trying to break our selves up we needed to Love one another for who we are and accept ourselves and acknowledge that 8 years have passed and we are still with each other, then this must mean something!!

I love You my Shibi you make me feel secure and Happy =D!!

I promise to take your heart and mend it back together with my love, I promise to return the patience you once brought into my life and I promise to Care for you, like you have done for me over the last 8 years. I promise to be there for you, but above all I promise to LOVE you just the way you are.

Love Liz * sea =)

No comments:

Post a Comment