Roses,,

Roses,,

Friday, October 8, 2010

Mind is Filled with so Many thought

Hello .. I am sorry for being far for quite some time  I have been dealing with issues in my life, and have not been able to sit down and write.  On a good note..I was able to get my hands on the MAC Venomous Villains collection , but I have been so preoccupied that they are still in their boxes and have not been looked at.

Anyways today I am going to Blog about life and expectations.. when we are born we expect our parents to be there to provide support for us and love us. Unfortunatly many children come to this world to parents who should never be allowed to procreate. I know that sounds harsh , but we live in a world that is filled with people that are selfish and are unable to think about any one else other than themselves.

I pray that God provides comfort and a solution for all these kids that grow in familes that are not supportive and loving and that they may find a ray of light soon.

May they be covered in his sthrenght and may they be overcomers and may love and comfort reach every one of them, I pray that in their heart Hope remains and that they maybe able to believe that life gets better.
xoxox sea

No comments:

Post a Comment