Roses,,

Roses,,

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

For theirs is the Kingdom..........Jesus Blesses Little Children

 Hello .. there I have been yet again MIA, I will try to recap my last couple of days in one post..i am feeling under the weather and a bit sad.. Like I mentioned before I was helping my brother raise his son, My little nephew and we had him for the last 3 years and we had gotten him used to a new routine, school and some family quality time. But after 3 years his mother wanted him back so we mistakenly ( actually we hoped that it would be a good thing for him , we all need our mothers) allowed  her to take him back, and now we are dealing with the consequences. The Little prince whose big brown eyes twinkle like  bright stars are  now are filled with tears and so much anxiety.  And I feels o much pain for him. I miss him so much , and I know he misses us even more. So I have not been in the mood to do anything .. life with out him around is just gray, my house feels empty and dinner is no longer exciting.

I have faith and i pray that his mother sees that he is not happy and that she loves him enough to let him move back in with us. All I can do is believe in Miracles and Pray to God for his protection and comfort to fill my nephew and helps him adjust , or allow him to come back home.

So as you can see i have been dealing with some major issues. I think that I feel for him even more because I experienced the same trauma that he is experiencing right now , and i remember how I felt at that time . Leaving  the home and the people who have taken care of you and loosing that security was horrible for me.. and I felt so alone.

Funny thing is that he is my nephew and he has taught me so much, I understand what it means to love someone unconditionally and just because. He does not have to do anything special to have my Love and Attention, all he has to be is himself.

If you read my post , all I ask from you is to keep my nephew in prayer and to love and care for your little ones.

Many blessing to you and I leave you with this passage from the bible which edifies me and keeps me going I know that God is a Loving God and he will take care of my nephew.

Jesus Blesses Little Children
13 And they were bringing children to Him so that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked them. 14 But when Jesus saw this, He was indignant and said to them, “Permit the children to come to Me; do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 “Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all.” 16 And He took them in His arms and began blessing them, laying His hands on them

xoxo sea =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment