Roses,,

Roses,,

Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF!!!!

Hello =) .. I am so happy it is the weekend.. I am so ready to get out of work.... I know its early in the day but I wanna go to home or at least out side and breath some fresh air.

Sometimes I wish I was not a responsible person, =) ha Ha .. If it were up to me I would be a Beach Bum.. live by the code of the waves.. wake up get in the water , lunch time be in the water night time sleep by the water. But alas poor Yorik.. I am too responsible to just leave everything behind and become a beach bum.. maybe I will have better luck with my other option .. Vampire.. eternal youth and eternal Life..

As you can see I am out there today see I feel like a vampire rarely get the rays of the sun.. and I so much miss my clouds..

No comments:

Post a Comment