Roses,,

Roses,,

Sunday, September 6, 2009

PONYO!!!


Just got back from watching the Hayao Miyazaki Film "Ponyo". I loved it I am a huge Miyazaki Fan, if you have not seen any of his movies I highly recommend the following;and they can be found here

 http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/studioghibli

  • Princess Mononoke
  • Kiki's Delivery Service
  • Castle in the Sky
  • Whisper of the Heart
  • Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
  • Spirited Away

    His movies are amazing and they are all about "Girl Power" , his main characters are almost , always young girls who overcome obstacles and realize how strong they are inside. They manage to survive the obstacles and become  Heroines.  I love all of  his movies, such a gifted man and they speak to me, I become the characters and learn from them.  And with my nephews help, he easily identifies me as the characters in each of the movies, so  I am Kiki and he is my side kick black cat, I am Sophie and he is the magicians apprentice. when you see these movies you are transported to a dream like place and become part of the story. As you can tell I LOVE HAYAO MIYAZAKI!!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment