Roses,,

Roses,,

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Legally Blond the Musical



I  am sorry I was not able to enter any new posts.. Have been super busy at work..=(

But Yesterday I was invited by one of my friends to go see Legally Blond, The Musical at The Pantages  Theater . All I can say was that I loved It... Unfortunately the use of Video and Cameras was strictly Prohibited.  Never the less I had a blast.  

Best of all we had really good seats at a fraction of a cost. Apparently when the shows are not getting sold out, you have the opportunity to purchase tickets at reduced rates two hours prior to scheduled show time.. so we were lucky and got to seat in the $95 section and only paid $25. 

Thanks to the nice gentleman who told us this on Wednesday.. we saved some money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment