Roses,,

Roses,,

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time for Giving...

The Holidays are here and it is a time for giving,  every year I try to do something special for someone in need, for the last couple of years I have taken part in distributing  bags filled with food and toiletries for the Runaways and the next year we focused on giving backpacks filled with goodies to the Gay and Lesbians youth of Hollywood and the Homeless with my friend Joanne. This year it was a hard year financially and we will not be able to give the Knapp sack to the runaways . So I was a bit disappointed but I really wanted to do something It's a Promise to myself to share what God has given me and try to do something special.

Luckily I was able to participate with my co-workers family. His cousins are going to Mexico to an Orphanage to take cheer and gifts to little Kids. So I  spent the last two days filling up 70 treat bags. I made them with lots of Love and I prayed while I filled them up and I asked the Lord to bless the kids who will receive the little bags. I know it's something small, but I hope that it cheers their heart and that they enjoy all the sweets that I am sending.  I wish I could do so much more, and I hope that one day I am able to make a big impact on someones life.  I would like to take this time to remind you that if there is something that you can do to make this Holiday a little bit better for someone, to please do it.

Its such a blessing and your heart fills up with so much joy.

Love Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment