Roses,,

Roses,,

Friday, July 2, 2010

Katie Piper .. Survivor, such an Inspiration


Piper first told her story in a British television documentary, "My Beautiful Face," which she said gave her the platform to rebuild her life. She hopes to inspire others and wants to help other burn victims receive the same extensive rehab that she did. (Courtesy Mohammad A Jawad)

Hello everyone.. maybe you don't know who Katie Piper is , so let me tell you a bit about her, also her story can be seen on ABC's 20/20 as Elizabeth Vargas interviews her and her parents in a special that will air Friday 07/02/10 at 10pm/9pm Eastern standard time.

Katie was a former model and aspiring Television presenter on an unfortunate day as she exited an Internet Cafe, she was attacked by a complete stranger holding a what according to her Look like a Coffee cup threw Sulfuric Acid on her face. According to her the pain was so devastating she felt like her face was on fire. Sadly this attacked was traced back to her Boyfriend , who hired a young man to do this to her.

If you want to learn more please go to ABC News -- follow this link --- > http://abcnews.go.com/2020

I am so very sorry for her and the damage that was done to her face, but after listening to her story and watching the clips of the Interviews with Elizabeth Vargas, I can still see both the Physical and Internal beauty that lies in her. I am so happy that she was able to become a survivor and no longer a Victim, and that her story will inspire many of us . So that we might learn the true value of Beauty.
I really hope that she achieves her dream of being a television presenter. She has a multitude of qualities that young women can benefit from learning from her. She is Strong and Has faith and is a Survivor, she learned how to love herself even if the Lovely faced she was born with was no longer there, and I am so happy that she has made a full recovery and maybe to some people the scars in her face are not pretty, But to me.. Katie "I want you to know that the scars on your face are invisible and I see the beautiful woman that God created you to be".. You INSPIRE me and you let your inner Beauty shine. I wish that your story can teach all girls/women to love themselves.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE POSTED a picture of Katie Piper and IT DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.. I AM GETTING THIS STORY/ IMAGES FROM ABC 20/20 and ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEM .

No comments:

Post a Comment