Roses,,

Roses,,

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

http://feedingamerica.org/

Hello and Greeting.. I feel compel to share this with you as Thanksgiving approaches I am so grateful for many things. And I am really thankful, even if we struggle and have to work hard I am one of the few who still has a job. I am thankful for my family and specially for my parents. The years have taken a toll on them , their brown hair now covered with silver streaks.. I am thankful for having them and for making me the person I am today.

Yesterday as I arrived home and my Niece and Nephew (they are living with us) were waiting for me to eat dinner. Well when I saw how happy they looked as they ate their dinner. It brought joy to my heart. I know they are being taken care of and they are happy. They have both told My mom at different times and when the other was not around " Grandma I love You". Children equate Love with care and when a parent/ adult meets their needs they equate that to love.

Today as I arrived to work I received my email from Feeding America (formerly named America's Second Harvest). I remembered the joy in the eyes of D and B and how much they enjoyed their dinner. And I realized how important food is to a child. And how No child should go with out eating.

So today I am asking any one who reads this Blog. to Get involved. Make a Donation to this great Org. and put warm meals at the table for other kids to enjoy.

I know times are hard but we still have a lot to be thankful..also remember all donation no matter how small can and will make a difference.

follow the link and make your tax deduct able donation and help feed America.
http://feedingamerica.org/

Love Liz xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment