Roses,,

Roses,,

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas....

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, or Hanukkah, I hope you enjoyed the time with your loved ones. I am grateful that our little family had a great xmas, my nephews were so excited to see Santa and the goodies he might be bringing. This year all they asked for were Trash Packs and Squinkies... LOL I know you might be asking what are those? in two words..Highway Robbery. They are small eraser top like mini toys that my nephews are wild over. So we spend an entire day searching for them and we had some luck at Target and at Toys R Us. In the end they got what they had asked for and we had a wonderful time.

Next stop New Years and I am hoping we can attend our church's New Years Vigil. I have not missed one in over 12 years and I don't want to miss this one. I apologize for not posting as much as I would want to , but I am still recuperating from my injury and my shoulders and arms are still not working. So I am not able to spend much time on the computer =(. In case I am not able to post before New Years I am going to wish you all a Happy New Year, May it be filled with greatness and may it be filled with Love, Family, Abundance, Health and Prosperity.

 I am thankful for all that God has given me and for all that I am yet to achieve. I thank him in advance for all the blessings he has already sent my way and the blessings that are schedule to arrive shortly. I am grateful for my family and I pray that 2012 will be a blessed year for all of you.

xoxox Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment