Roses,,

Roses,,

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Living by Faith

Living by faith is not as easy as we think, and for the most part we forget that when we are going through some tough time, we need to trust in God more and be patient. My natural man wants to scream , yell, shout and insult the entire world for making my life harder than it should be, but my Spiritual man reminds me that I need to relax and trust in God. It reminds me to lay all my troubles, aches and sorrows in his hands and step back and let him do his will. I know so much easier said than done, but I can tell you that it took me 8 years of working like a dog , and an injury to finally let go of my grip on my own self  and finally allow God to take control of everything. I can now say that I am finally living by Faith, I have never been so not in control of things as I am now. And I can't do anything except Trust and have Faith that God will see me through. So I hope you learn from my experience, don't allow yourself to be like me and wait until the last minute to let God have full control of your life. It can save you a ton of pain.

Also know that when it rains it pours.. this week I had an important commitment with God that I needed to keep, well I am convinced that a true blessing is headed my way because everything that could happen and go wrong did. First my phone decided to die on me and started to do weird things with the screen, then as if I didn't need them my glasses mysteriously cracked in half,  then my Dr. request for 2 test were denied by the insurance company and I had the worst, neck shoulder arm pain ever and today I am sick with a horrible cold. So as you can see when it rains it pours, but I believe in JESUS and he will help me through this. I know that I will be healed soon, a Blessing s coming my way and my life will be transformed and all the Honor and Glory will go to the Lord.

Father I surrender my life, my will, my health, my hopes and my dreams into your hands and I ask you in the name of your son Jesus that you help me overcome these obstacles that are in my way and give me Justice and Victory over my oppressors,  Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment