Roses,,

Roses,,

Friday, October 22, 2010

HELLO KITTY AND FRIENDS Haul..

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!.. 
Hello my friends.. Since the Holidays are right around the corner and we all know that Gifts for the little ones are a must and we know how expensive that can be.

This year I am going to save some $$$$ I told my nephews that we can take a trip to Disneyland but we won't be buying a ton of gifts specially TOYS! they agreed and I was pleased to see how they took the time to analyze the offer and  they both said Disneyland.. and  NO toys.

But I know that when we are kids (an even as adults) we love to unwrap gifts. So I am looking for great bargains on gifts for my Nephew and Niece. well Nieces. (I have one and my boyfriend  has one too, so that means I have 2 Nieces)

Anyways I am a huge Hello Kitty Fan and now I have two little nieces that I will pass the Hello Kitty love to. I just found the cutest lunch boxes, I specially love it because it has all the characters and it cost $12.50.
 I will take a trip to target or look on-Line for small items to fill the box with. Like  little tissues, erasers, lip glosses anything that I can find at the doll arr store that says Hello Kitty. 

When I was about 7 or 8 my Aunt Vicky bought me this huge light blue Hello Kitty (SANRIO) Mystery  Bag and I remember how excited I was to receive that gift. It was filled with little things that I loved so much , so just like my aunt was able to surprise me with all that HKcuteness, I am hoping to do the same to B and D.

I also found a cute Laptop Sleeve to keep my precious MAC BOOK safe with the exact pattern..
so so cute.
These will make great Gifts for your Hello Kitty Lovers..
And Now I must Say ADIOUS!!
  I have to go now.. I just wanted to share my new special treats

xoxoxo sea =0

PS... don't forget , keep Jesus in ur heart and a prayer in ur mind.. Blessings to all and May you have a GREAT day .

No comments:

Post a Comment