Roses,,

Roses,,

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TO turn the other cheek

I have been raised with the understanding that GOD is above us.  And I have been taught to let God be the one who does Justice for you. I have been taught that when someone harms you, you need to forgive them. I have been taught that God delights in a humble heart and exalts you when everyone puts you down. I have been taught that God loves it when we humble ourselves to him and when we do not elevate ourselves above others.

I Have been taught all of this and all my life I have believed that by doing this.. I would be pleasing God and that he would be pleased. But I sit here and I am not going to lie to you, myself and specially GOD.. I am tired of always being the one who turns the other cheek. And I am tired of people putting me down.. I am tired of people thinking that my humility (which is strictly to please GOD) is a weakness and to them its stupidity and not humility.

 I for one.. am thank full that I do have that respect torwards God and that I choose to obey his command, and I patiently await for him to do Justice.

All I want is for those who think that they are better than  others to learn that their arrogance will be their greatest downfall. That sooner than later the ones whom they step on and ridicule and think as being inferior will be the heads. That being humble and obedient is not the same as being stupid.

And that Lies and actions have a way of always coming to light and woe to those who lie and makes false statements and accuse a person.. don't forget that while you point with one finger .. three fingers are pointing back at you..

Honor and Glory to the Lord may he take command of the injustices that are taking place every day and may he shine his mercyful glory on us, and deliver us from those who oppress us.

In faith and with love
sea

No comments:

Post a Comment